Truck Rally Truck Application
Trucks for the 2018 Union Centre Rally have been selected. Follow our Facebook page to stay in touch get announcements for next year’s application. You can also read the guidelines below to prepare ahead for next year.
For future use, here are the guidelines to participate.
EVENT GUIDELINES FOR FOOD TRUCKS
1. The following is required to complete application submission:
o A menu of items to be sold, including prices
o Your logo
o Truck dimensions
2. Electricity will not be provided. Each vendor will need to secure their own generator for the event.
3. Officials from the Fire Department and Health Department will do a walkthrough inspection to ensure each vendor has proper proof of credentials and equipment.
4. Food Vendors may NOT sell beverages at the event. This includes soda, water and alcoholic beverages. Exceptions made for vendors only selling beverages.
5. Vendors will be advised of the designated parking area upon arrival.
6. The designated entry time for setup begins at 9:00 a.m. Vendors will be able to park and unload at their space but are asked to unload and remove vehicles as quickly as possible in order to prevent congestion. All vehicles (other than food trucks) must be removed from the event area before 10:30 a.m. Vendors arriving after 10:30 a.m. will not be permitted entry. Vendors should be ready to serve by 11:00 a.m.
7. The designated time for breakdown begins at 10:30 p.m., unless otherwise noted by the Event Coordinators. No vehicles will be allowed to leave or enter the event area until 11:00 p.m. Vendor participation will be prohibited in future events for those who break down prior to designated time.
8. Staff reserves the right to dismiss any Vendor who displays disorderly conduct.
9. Vendors must provide their own night lighting.
10. Each Vendor is encouraged to promote this event through their own marketing outlets (including, but not limited to, social media, sharing with existing customers and/or your website).
11. There will be a limit in each food category.
*This is a rain or shine event.
In submitting this application, I agree to abide by the festival guidelines governing the “Union Centre Food Truck Rally” and hold festival producer, Union Centre Boulevard Merchants Association, plus West Chester Township and their employees, sponsors, and volunteers, harmless for any resulting loss or damage occurring to any property.
- Deadline to Apply: To be announced.
- Cost to Participate: To be decided.
- All applicants will be notified within two weeks of the application deadline.
- Payment options and deadlines will be communicated at that time.
- UCBMA has the right to choose another vendor if payment is not made
in a timely manner.
Questions? Call Kerry Hendel at 513.659.0570 or email email@example.com.